Paradigm Wealth Management is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team in the following positions:
Business Development Officer
Status: Full Time
General Description of Position:
Paradigm Wealth Management is seeking a highly motivated individual who desires, above all else, the ability to assist individuals and corporations with their financial future. This position will require an independent individual that still can thrive in a team environment. Our compensation structure is one that is not based on commissions, loads, or hidden fees. The individual that we are seeking will have a solid ethical core with the ability to always view his/her relationships through the client’s eyes.
Responsibilities and Daily Activities:
As a Business Development Officer with Paradigm Wealth management, you will focus on the following:
- Identify and cultivate current and new relationships with clients, corporations, and center of influence individuals
- Attract new clients to the firm
- Enhance already existing relationships with the firm to acquire stronger relationships and referrals
- Contribute to the team environment and become an influential team member
- Communicate and educate individual investors on the benefits of working with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
- Continue to embrace education and self improvement
- Maintain a strong community presence via networking, volunteer work, and social media.
As a Business Development Officer with Paradigm Wealth Management, we expect the following:
- Strong written and personal communication skills
- A desire to meet and exceed expectations
- A proven ability to work well with others and grow relationships inside/outside the firm
- An understanding of financial management, asset allocation, and wealth protection.
Interested individuals should contact Douglas Kuhlman
Paradigm Wealth Management LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.